1. I’m 14 weeks pregnant, today!
2. I got fabric for some precious Easter outfits, for Z+A.
3. It’s Friday!
4. We have ice cream in the freezer!
5. We are all healthy right now.
6. Zoe is happy to have some quiet time, today, and Alice is napping!
Alice is in a little “mommy and me” type music class, on Tuesdays. She acts unimpressed and doesn’t participate, so I get kind of annoyed with her. Uh, how dare she not live up to my expectations?! I joke about how she “gets something out of it”, even though she frowns, doesn’t touch the instruments, and makes me hold her the whole time AND…
About 5 hours after class today, while at home, she starts singing and dancing songs from the class! All on her own. Hehe. It’s the little things.